Thursday, October 26, 2017

reminder regarding snack

Hello All!

I just thought I'd send out the snack missive again (link forthcoming), for those of you who don't have it or have misplaced it in the black hole that is GoogleDrive.

Please do NOT purchase any food that has nuts or nut ingredients of any kind.  There is a severe allergy in our room, and we do not serve nuts at snack.  The food will go to waste.

The snack list we sent (below) was written by a guide in another classroom, and I could not edit it; sorry about the confusion.  The "almonds" on the list should be ignored.

I fear I have been lax in communication about this, and I apologize.

Best,
Erik
--
Erik and Patrick
Co-Guides Minnesota River Classroom
Great River School
St Paul, MN

No comments:

Post a Comment

Star of The North Meeting - Minnesota Dental Association APR-2020

Hi, Hope You are doing fine.   Would you be interested in acquiring the Participants list of 2020 Star of The North Meeting - Minne...